Thread: You sense a stain on your relation to Istaria

Default You sense a stain on your relation to Istaria

Got this message trying to pray just now. Internet is telling me it's cursed/doomed. I am wielding Executor, but not intrinsically either of those things.

When I take Executor off to pray I don't get the message, which would seem to indicate that that's the cause- but I've been praying all game with it equipped and never had a problem. Dunno when/why it started. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Snock View Post
    Got this message trying to pray just now. Internet is telling me it's cursed/doomed. I am wielding Executor, but not intrinsically either of those things.

When I take Executor off to pray I don't get the message, which would seem to indicate that that's the cause- but I've been praying all game with it equipped and never had a problem. Dunno when/why it started. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.
    It is known:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikia
    Being Cursed means that prayers are effective only at piety status of very pleased or higher. Getting cursed early on can be very dangerous as this essentially blocks healing prayers before finding altar.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

That's what I was thinking, but my piety is at favors greatly.

Need at least flg to speculate further. (Save would be better)
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!

apparently it is a real issue, as I am at late game and can't gain divine healing with Executor... I tried replicate issue with cheat engine and torc, but no luck. So far my guess would be either char level involved somehow, or smthing with that cursed axe. (I healed normally in blue dragon caves, iirc and I sacked more on test char -- I don't believe it is overflow).