Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Public ADOM 2.3.8 (release 81) available

Default R81 is released to the public!

Hooray! I'm gonna make my friend who I've been trying to get into the game download this! They'll finally be able to use the mouse for almost everything.

It's amazing that you can play free such game and the creator still keep updating even for free public. Hopefully everyone who downloads it for free will contribute in steam.

Quote Originally Posted by pjsb1 View Post
    Hooray! I'm gonna make my friend who I've been trying to get into the game download this! They'll finally be able to use the mouse for almost everything.
    Wow really? a new release? I just got back into the game and there's new versions again!

Cool Public ADOM 2.3.8 (release 81) available

The public version 2.3.8 of ADOM is now available. See Thomas' blog post.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Just wanna say thank you, Adom Team, for your hard work! Will be buying new laptop pc soon and Adom will be first game which i am planning installing

Played this back in high school 11 years ago, once i had heard this was on steam i bought it for me and two friends (tho only i play it sadly still).

I will probly always play this game for my entire life cycles (even at old age). PS i am only 29

Is it me, or is the Hotzenplotz not attacking hostile mobs lured in his living place? Lawenilothehl becomes a bit more difficult to survive.
    Upd. Barnabas as well. Wow, seems like a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    This is a gameplay challenge, not an exercise in tedium.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebrather View Post
    Is it me, or is the Hotzenplotz not attacking hostile mobs lured in his living place? Lawenilothehl becomes a bit more difficult to survive.
    Upd. Barnabas as well. Wow, seems like a bug.
    Yeah, I haven't seen this happen since I started playing again with 2.3.6. Not sure if it's a bug or not.

SPELL HOTKEYS NEEDED!!! Redefinable please! The current popup new graphics window for set spells is annoying, I'm always avoiding it. Wiping my accidentally added favorite spell.

Item NOTES are annoying during inventory micromanagement. I see no purpose and frequently enough fall into the trap of pressing some darn thing so the game doesn't let me continue but waits in that damned ADD ITEM NOTE junk code loop.

Seems like the messages lag behind one step. You kill a monster, then you have to take another turn to see the death message.

Crashed and froze once so far. A little wonky still.