Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Musical tastes

it's worse than 'sublime'?

micheal graves heads a conservative political organization

people are complex
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Just found this thread, as i searched for music, so in addition to posting the music i wanted to highlight to my fellows adomer, let's expose the tastes...
    Well, i basically dabbled in everything. Music i most like are : instrumental music, insanities (Robbert Fripp or Colon Nancarrow, as well as weird al, Residents), metal, rock, good rap (ie not the bling bling stuff, but stuff like Eminem, which actually means something and does not solely have a beat.). I've recently found some good computer made music, which is why i posted here in the first place.

Colon Nancarrow
    Residents
    Computer made music, Dimrain47
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

I usually listen to Progressive House, Electro, Trance, etc... but I listen to many different genres. All but some of the emo music going around and hip-hop. Just not my "thang".

Turns out most of the music I've been listening to recently is Swedish or Nordic. Pryda, Axwell, Röyksopp, Whitest Boy Alive, In Flames.

Saw Dark Tranquillity live recently, those guys sure are something. Their music is just "okay" when listening to on YouTube or Winamp, but their live concerts are something else. So much energy from them and passion from the crowd. Found myself head-banging in no time, even though I'm more of a trance gay

> I'm more of a trance gay

too much info
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Oh shit, I meant guy. GUY, I tell you. Freudian slip or something

nathrakh Guest

Taste is ever-evolving...
    Last edited by nathrakh; 12-30-2013 at 07:12 PM.

*uses necromancy*

Being from Finland, it propably isn't too hard to guess what music I listen to :P

Children of Bodom ( been listening to them before they even published a record! ), Hateform, Devildriver, Lamb of God, Kreator, older Sentenced, Tarot, Gravedigger, Crematory. That sort of stuff

But, on the other hand, next to them on the playlist is easily Leonard Cohen, Joe Cocker, Cream, Eric Clapton, CCR, Pink, Anastacia, which are followed by Hocico, Suicide Commando etc.

All the while adding some Wagner and Beethoven to the list.

I enjoy quite a wide range of music

Lots and lots of classical.

This song is in my head all the time when I play a chaos knight.

You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Mostly metal for me, specifically black metal, some melodic/death metal bands as well, such as Emperor, Immortal, Panzerchrist, Anaal Nathrakh, Abigail Williams, Dimmu Borgir, Wintersun, Meshuggah, Kalmah, Septic Flesh, Opeth, My Dying Bride...

When I want to relax however, I listen to ambient and old style electronic music: Anything from Michael Stearns, but mostly his Planetary Unfolding. Also Jean Michel Jarre since childhood and other similar artists - Brian Eno, Klaus Schulze, Peter Gabriel, Steve Roach, Ron Sunsinger, Arcana, Aphex Twin's ambient experiments.

Recently also Chillout/DnB music - many, many different artists.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."