Hello,

Playing on the public release 2.3.8 , i finally got my early crowning at level 13 and there's something i am not understanding regarding a stat getting drained and drained.
I'm running a Grey Elf Wizard, i have been very lucky to find several Magic Missile books , so i basically magic missile-ed 99% of the monsters i encountered to death.

But regularly since his appearance in the game i saw message "Your muscles soften" while travelling in the Puppy / dungeons, affecting my character without a noticable cause, and by now it has happened enough time so my strength is ... 2.
Something to note is that my character have been on "burdened" status since nearly his first steps in a dungeon, as i'm well aware it's a good way to train train Strength.

At that point of the game, i'm 100% sure that the loss of strength isn't coming from any of the stat draining monster :
http://ancardia.wikia.com/wiki/Stat_drain

And i think my character never got a strength loss from any traps.
Additionally, even at level 13 i haven't yet moved that character past the early dungeons (puppy/unremarkable/village dungeons) as i was trying to get crowned first and he obviously has no corruptions.

Here is his equipment that out of the main weapon he has been wearing since a rather long time and it does not seem there's any stat draining stuff there :
https://i.imgur.com/9QcoTGT.png
prior to the Staff of Wanderer that i just got as crowning gift (it's the first artifact the game has generated so far), the character was using a (i blessed both with holy water potions) small shield and mythril broadsword (both normal ones, i mean they had no special brand or anything interesting like that)

I'm always keeping rations that i eat as soon as the hungry message appears so i rather doubt it would be the source of that regular stat loss.
So far i'm out of idea in the source of that rather important problem, anyone has an idea on what's going on ?
I don't remember this happening for any of my past characters, in the same time i was playing them in the last public release from 2 years ago ?