Thread: Wishing for Drunk Dwarves

Default Wishing for Drunk Dwarves

Hey, lads. I've meticulously gone through every other map fragment before realizing I killed Hotzenplotz and Net wouldn't respond to blessings, heals or Calm Monster. On the plus side I finally got a RoDS and the character is so loaded from experimenting with both Treasures: Many and Treasure Hunter that I don't really need any loot.

So... anyone have any data on can you wish for a quest-eligible drunk dwarf? I could try, but damn wasting these things. I know I'm not fully eligible for Rolf since I killed him in a frustrated misclick but I'd still like to see what the Fortress is like.

You are out of luck; drunken dwarf is not wishable.

That's what I get for finishing off that AKD with my eternium BA of Hunting, I guess.

I'm not too upset, though. So much jank dropping that unless I seriously screw up I'm just going to win.

Since I did this, I've always wondered if killing Hotz flipped a switch in the NPCs or the level itself. I never got around to it but I wanted to try luring the dwarf to a different level, and then letting him kill some companions and see if it made any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by hapro View Post
    Since I did this, I've always wondered if killing Hotz flipped a switch in the NPCs or the level itself. I never got around to it but I wanted to try luring the dwarf to a different level, and then letting him kill some companions and see if it made any difference.
    You can't lure hostiles anywhere in ADOM. Or do I miss something?
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Ah, right... shoot.

Can lure drunken dwarf down to thief guild if you take the Kill Yergius quest.