Thread: What did Adom do to make you smile? - OR - A funny thing happened to me....

Default What did Adom do to make you smile? - OR - A funny thing happened to me....

I was on UD someplace or another and encountered a farm of ants pouring out of a hole.

I hacked my way up to the hole and started slashing ants one by one hopefully to find the end of them.

My last ant I killed dropped a HUGE boulder right on the hole thus blocking it. Thanks Bro!

I had a panicking great red wyrm pick up a moloch armor while running away from me, immobilizing itself to be picked off with dragon slaying ammo without risk.
    Greed will kill you.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

had a troll farmer visiting a ring shop where a kobold trapmaster had been lurking around. Killed the trapmaster. Wanted to buy a ring, was thrown out of the shop by a teleportation trap. Had no teleport control, so sadly had been teleported nearby. While I managed to run away from the shopkeeper his thugs were mowing me down - even a spear of vampirism didn't help that much. 2 prayers then it was over ...

Whenever I decide to actually save the puppy, I get this mental image on the way out of a brave hero (which is sometimes a stuffy elf or giant troll) desperately running after this tiny puppy as it chases various monsters around yipping and biting their heals.
    AKA: Jbc
    1st win no spoiler & no cheating version 1.1.1
    Favorite Race Class Combo: Darkling Farmer