Thread: display bug

Default display bug

not sure if this is correct thread. (just upgraded from free version a few days ago).

Display bug: dropped all equipment except gold. offered 1 gold multiple times on netrual alter to increase from chaotic. Roughly 10 before i hit NC (low lvl). ALL character screens are locked on what i had when offering.

ex: what would you like to offer.... items: 3532 gold

pick up, drop, inventory, character info screens. use skills/spells everything locked in offer screen. just the display of it is messed up. actions still work just doesn't show what's there to pick up ect.. Only in Tile mode graphics. ascII, mini-tiles, double mini-tiles all work correctly.

If it helps in locating bug: lvl 7 trollish warrior, male, personalized mode (all standard except point system)

thanks

edit: noticed it was on all characters as well. exit game completely (the second time) fixed issue. so far anyway
    Last edited by Reederboard; 03-29-2018 at 04:59 AM. Reason: extra info

Yes it happens from a lot of things, dropping part of a stack, interaction with altars, chatting with npcs.

On discord some said ascii still was ok (I dont play ascii so havent tested) and as you noticed restarting adom helps until you do a similar action again (can get pretty repetetive).

Just registered to report this too. Never occurred to me, then the Steam update, now the bug.

Dropping part of a stack, Finishing Thrundarr Quest (he drops stuff too) - but other chats worked fine, including giving gladius to Bart and the sickle to the Ratling.

I tried switching between ASCII and tiles, but that messes things up even more. Exit game, load it, everything fine again.

yeah so far Offering to alter, ctr+d (dropping) cause the bug for me. haven't made it that far since update. Exiting is the temp fix till you cause it agian. but if you are doing lots of offering/ something repetitive. you can hit F10 to swap to ascII mode just to see the screens correctly.

also if anyone knows, i can't seem to find out how to drop part of a stack now that's it's changed. i don't like carrying ALL my identify scrolls with me. but keybindings have changed and i can't seem to figure out how to do that.

Even ASCII with this version sometimes bugs out on saving the game, or upon character death.

Reederboard, you can normally drop a part of your stack by going to inventory, holding shift and pressing the stack key, then entering the number.

If anyone here didn't notice, a fixed version is out since march 31.

http://www.adom.de/home/changelog.html