Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: your Current game

Default your Current game

how does the game your playing at the moment look like?

For me i'm playing a Drakeling Mindcrafter who's currently at level 10, which have had a fair amount of luck ... started by going into SMC for generating relatively easy mobs and found a Halberd of Defense (later i found out that it was cursed but who cares) ... knocked the raider lord silly on my way back to Terinyo for shopping food and maked a quick dive down to generate the small puppy, and went for VC after that getting Healing asap, and cleared VC and PC ... and right now i'm on lowest level of PC grinding piety on the 3'rd alter in PC, so i'm not going to get a problem later on when i need to pray for stuff.

go check out my need suggestions post that pretty much sums it up. Im in the dwarven halls right now with my blessed seven league boots helping out alot, thwarted a dark elven lord, ogre lord, steel zombie, and someplace theres a terrible dorn beast i keep hearing the harrumph!

OMFG!!!!! SO! I'm on level 2 of the DH made it through the first floor easy enough with my cloak of invisibility. I get down to the second floor and I feel a certain tension. Meh...not a problem with this cloak I can back away from that room if I find it. First door I open I get this as my message across my screen when I open it...

You shatter the door with a mighty kick! *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB* *THUMB*

Really? Does the RNG hate me THAT much for getting a wish out of a pool that it HAD to make a tension room filled with Titans that see invis?

You could get away with those 7LB's...

They can shot eternium quarrels(and they have high to-hit and damage), so best way would be to teleport away.

I have a dark elven mindcrafter, level 11 or 12, currently in the Caverns of Chaos. I think this is my first minddcrafter that stayed alive so long.

I had one tense moment when a writhing mass of pure chaos jumped out on me on the VD level 1!! I barely escaped and Tywatt Pare killed the damned thing!

Atm I'm playing a lvl 41 gray elf ranger, chaos gate closed already, just want to get some things I've never got before, like needle and sting (got needle already).

Lvl 18 dark elven priest. Saved khelvestar, have blessed ring of djinni summoning, just preparing for tower of eternal flames...
    "You hear the sound of rushing water."
    If this makes you think of adom, you play it too much.

I got Hammerhead from Lolth! Yeah!!

My current character is a promising level 10 dwarven assassin with about 30 DV, 10 PV and a cursed orcish spear.

I love corruption traps... He slayed two WMoPCs on the same level in the carpenter dungeon.
    Last edited by Nezur; 04-03-2008 at 03:36 PM.