Thread: So... can this be done?

Question So... can this be done?

Just gave Blup his blessed carrot juice and wanted to start practising that freshly aquired swimming... but it wasn't a good idea to try to move to the water where Blup *was standing*... the game took this as an attack attempt (bug?) and now Terinyo is hostile towards me... teleported away but will need Yggaz at some point to come with me... and he probably is hostile too. Will he go with me when i give him his antediluvian booze? Or can he be rendeder friendly again?
    munch munch munch

I once calmed down a hostile NPC by letting him kill a companion. This is the only thing that could *maybe* work, afaik. But it probably won't work.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Antediluvian booze should do the trick for Yggaz.

BTW: The attack was due to mistaking the attack prompt for the prompt to jump in the water. It isn't possible to swap with Blup, since he's a unique (and it's also impossible to swap monsters into or out of water).
    Last edited by Grond; 12-21-2021 at 04:18 PM.

thanks, will try
    munch munch munch

having him killed my companion did the trick... lured him away and got 3 gain attribute potions from him on first try now what to do with rest of village?-) will need more fammiliar summonings for sure...
    munch munch munch