Thread: Euphoria

Default Euphoria

Does anyone get a buzz or kick from seeing certain messages?

Here's how I'd rate my responses, strongest first:

1. You feel a surge of power (easiest guardian with high reward, also the rarity makes it more special).
    2. What do you wish for?
    3. Pre/post-crowning message.
    4. You feel excited.
    5. You feel truly excited (these vaults, whilst more rewarding, are laborious at best and deadly at worst, and sometimes contain no artifacts).
    6. You feel a surge of pulsing power! (valuable but usually out of depth when you find it).
    Last edited by auricbond; 01-04-2023 at 07:05 AM.

Yes, vaults and artifacts obviously for me, too.

In addition, I love to hear the "Hurumph"s and *THUMB*s for the challenge.

And lastly, I don't know why, but after all these years and despite me never finding anything useful in shops, the "chime of a tiny bell / cursing shoplifters" still fills me with joy and excitement each time I hear it.
    gremlin - karmic lizard, dark orc, acid vortex, staring eye - dragon turtle, fairy dragon, ogre lord, minotaur emperor - pit viper, orc butcher - greater mimic, dark elven wizard, carrion crawler, dwarven child - imp - ochre jelly, dark elven archer, king cobra, goodwife - kobold shaman, magebane eye, floating eye, quickling king - giant centipede, hill orc sergeant, mimic hivemind, greater claw bug, brown bear, large gnoll - giant bee queen, giant ant warrior, shadow centipede, kobold

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus View Post

And lastly, I don't know why, but after all these years and despite me never finding anything useful in shops, the "chime of a tiny bell / cursing shoplifters" still fills me with joy and excitement each time I hear it.
    Good point. I only get zapped with pleasure if it's random shop.

The downers when it turns out to be figurine shop tho

It turns out I'm not the only one who feels this excitement.

It turns out I'm not the only one who feels this excitement.