Thread: Adom Deluxe off steam

Default Adom Deluxe off steam

Hey people.
    I have purchased the steam version of ADoM a long time ago. However, the PC I want to play it on blocks Steam (yes, I want to play at work, I'm a lazy hog :P)
    Of course, I have the public release which is standalone, but I want the nice customization options that deluxe offers, without having to play it through steam. Is there any way to do that?
    I remember a while back there was an option to download the offline deluxe version from the links provided to crowdfunding donors, but it doesn't seem to work anymore, or maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Just had an idea: does anybody know if GOG is required to be running in the background if I play ADOM through that platform?
    "Hell is empty and all the devils are here."

Gog versions are always standalone, I believe.

IIRC, Kickstarter donors got something like a private link, but that was a very long time ago, I don't recall the details.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Hello fellow travelers! Long time ADOM fan here (played actively 'til 2002 or v1.1.1 iirc). So little over 20 years adomless season, yet I still remembered 95% of the shortcuts!

I had the same need and question here (posted also on GOG Forums). I want to play the "deluxe" version of ADOM on my work laptop.. so if I buy the game off GOG, can I simply copy&paste the game folder from home laptop to work laptop and start dwellin'?