Thread: New player here, just bought the game on Steam but I can't create account

Default New player here, just bought the game on Steam but I can't create account

Idk if that's necessary and I don't think it's a problem with Steam, but I bought the game yesterday and I saw I could create account in the settings. I did that, but the registration code never appeared in my email. Checked the spam folder but also nothing and I can't find a resend button anywhere.

First off: no, it is not necessary, you can play the game completely fine without it. The account just enables you to sync your scores with a global database on Rogue League (http://rogueleague.org), and I think it will also help sync your high scores and save files between your different installations (ADOM, GOG, multiple computers etc.).

That said, there may be something going on with the servers right now specifically. I just decided to give ADOM another go after a rather long time off and wanted to make a Rogue League account, and no email has arrived so far after a couple hours, which is apparently not normal — also, all 2 issues I found on the forums here about the registration email have been reported in the last 3 days.
    Last edited by Taederias; 07-09-2023 at 10:55 PM.