Thread: Rogue League registration issues

Default Rogue League registration issues

I see there have already been two other issues opened with the same problem in the past couple of days (one of them in the ADOM @ Steam sub-forum): no email is received after creating an account from the game. The same thing has happened to me, and after asking around in the Discord, it would appear there is not supposed to be a long wait for the email.

Now, @jt has already replied to one such issue in this sub-forum, but I am writing now to indicate that this does not seem to be an isolated case as there have now been multiple people with this exact issue happening in quick succession, while a quick search revealed virtually no such threads in the forum before.

Thank you for anyone who would be looking into this, and/or helping to resolve my case in particular (if it is just some bad luck with a rare issue popping multiple times recently).

Hi,

yes, I will look into this. It seems that registration mails sent to gmail adresses are rejected. I'm not sure if there is an easy way to fix this, since the server setup is kind of special. I guess the best way to prevent this issue at the moment would be to try a different email address.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Hi,

just a short follow-up. We've now hopefully fixed the issue with the registration emails.

We will try to clean out all accounts that were not fully activated yet, so you will get another change to register your alias again.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa