Thread: Strange Death

Default Strange Death

I was trying to clear out a bunch of half played games from my save file by loading them and intentionally killing them off when I had something strange happen. I loaded an old save file that was in the Borderland settlement, so I went and stood on the alter and kicked the priest, expecting he/she to sacrifice me, which they did. But then before the game ended it had every monster visible also sacrifice me at the same time. So I got the message about being sacrificed about 10 times before the game ended.

Sounds like the Ancardia equivalent of a class action lawsuit ^^
    gremlin - karmic lizard, dark orc, acid vortex, staring eye - dragon turtle, fairy dragon, ogre lord, minotaur emperor - pit viper, orc butcher - greater mimic, dark elven wizard, carrion crawler, dwarven child - imp - ochre jelly, dark elven archer, king cobra, goodwife - kobold shaman, magebane eye, floating eye, quickling king - giant centipede, hill orc sergeant, mimic hivemind, greater claw bug, brown bear, large gnoll - giant bee queen, giant ant warrior, shadow centipede, kobold

this is too funny im going to go do this just for the lols