Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Highscores--(Adom 1.1.1 Winbeta4)

My highscore is completely fucked up by playing around with high lvl savefiles (I save interesting high lvl chars before final descent). But my highest real score is:

Code:
    14 347 915 Versace (tim). L50 gray elven wizard (F). 42 430 290 xps.
    152428 turns. Ascended on 5/20/2008 (two days after my birthday, guess 
    what I was doing on my birthday). She transformed into an avatar of Order
     in the palace of Andor Drakon.

My sig shows my high score. The reason it was so high was because I managed to save the sage.

In case I change it:

Top Score in ADOM: 485849

Miranda, L21 gnomish elementalist, killed by the Ancient Chaos Wyrm at the top of the Tower of Eternal Flames.

She also saved Khelly.
    Top Score in ADOM: 10.1M- Normal victory (Male Dwarven Paladin)

King of All Dwarves.

My highest to date (I recently began playing ADOm).

6684 Jargei. L7 trollish healer (M). 23476 xps. 8236 turns.
    Died of blood loss somewhere on the plains.

Yeah, I know...really pathetic for a highscore.

Is this for real? I never posted in this thread?

Well, then here is my current highscore:

27,104,452 - Rends, female dwarven druid, 27,656,910 xp, 186145.
    Saved the world yadda yadda became great ruler yadda saving herself 10 times.

In terms of raw power she rivals my gray elven wizard for the top spot. Awesome feats she managed to achieve include a greater undead vault taken out using Freezing Fury while being surrounded by serious assloads of hordes of masses of monsters summoned by the emperor liches and lich kings while never in serious danger.

ivoryknight - currently you need 20931 points to gain entry on my highscore list. That doesn't mean your score is pathetic - I think you don't get much more with high elven archers that die of starvation on the way to the CoC (those were my spot 1 entries when I just started playing). Don't feel too bad - Trollish healers are hard to win the game with (or, to be more precise, hella boring). If you want to get farther ahead, either read the troll guide by gut once it's finished or switch to something non-troll that still kicks ass, like high elven archers or orcish barbarians.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

My top score is

14373020 Albert. L50 human merchant (M). 33667356 xps. 102377 turns.

For quite some time, the highscore list also included a character that drowned in the HMV, but that embarrassment was finally kicked of the list a while ago.

A healer dying of blood loss... well, stranger things have happened,
    just not often : )

Yeah, I cast my vote for orc barbarians as the most powerful PC in
    the game. I know wizards GET powerful, but orc barbarians ARE
    powerful.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

I think what happened with the blood loss was I became surrounded by barbarians, and after that my first aid skill became ineffective. I don't know if being surrounded actually does have an effect on your skills or I just had some bad luck at that particular moment.

ok, my highest 'documented' score was:
    26652136 Dr. Sperm. L50 hurthling healer (M) 41669227 xps 250257 turns.

which probably should make me proud since it's still residing on the 5th place among avatars at ADOMHOF)
    All roads lead to Chaos in the end..