Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Book casting

I see, this is a necro-bump.
    AKA: Jbc
    1st win no spoiler & no cheating version 1.1.1
    Favorite Race Class Combo: Darkling Farmer

it was a bot bump
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

The only spell i want to book cast is Wish.

ok, maybe teleport with some class with low Le
    A true lier in a world of lying truth

BC the 'support spells' such as Bless and StroA instead of straight advantage gives near unlimited mana training in a safe place.
    BC Darkness is a huge and easy-available power for the Barbs and Beastfs
    BC from early book can help rise Concentration for the Elementalist/Druid, who a known to have the terrible modifiers.
    for the normal-style (no BUGWIL/ID) caster, BC seems to be a great help at start, so I myself never read my offensive books out.
    Also imho while being in uncorrupting dungeon any-lvl wizzi should spend some time reciting his tomes.

Elementalists and druids take maybe two levels more to max Concentration. Don't know what everyone's problem is.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

standing on leveling Concentration stops these guys from rising some over hot skills like healing/literacy. maybe i played wizards too much and got currupted by their brilliant modificators )

Quote Originally Posted by littlebrather View Post
    BC the 'support spells' such as Bless and StroA instead of straight advantage gives near unlimited mana training in a safe place.
    Farsight, too. Plus, multiple castings stack to increase the spell duration. If you spend your time bookcasting those spells every few steps through the wilderness, you'll train Mana and have the spells last a good long time while dungeon diving.
    You hear the cries of the crowd: "Freebird!! Freebird!! Freebird!!"

You play some tunes on your lute.