Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When crown lawful?

I'd use the sword of Nonnak with its willpower to cast the more powerful ball spells, and switch to Justifier if you still have some undead or demon asses to kick.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

justifier is probably my *favorite* weapon in the game, up there with the artifact tridents. as it seems to do much more damage than it looks like it does.

Ok thanks for the advices, but now Skullcrusher doesn't matter anymore? Joking, I know now, Skullcrusher against humanoid bosses can be an option.

Justifier gives lots of extra damage to Paladins, who are among the select few who can be crowned with it. So that may be the reason.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Yes, if paladin is wielding Justifier, he is dealing double damage with it(and undead and demon slaying is still working). It's fun to kill balors on D50 with 2-3 hits

ah sweet never knew that... but that does explain it... though I am sad now, I threw a potion of invisibility at a cat instead of a potion of raw chaos, then proceeded to kill the cat sniff, no RotMC for me now