Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Weakest Link Challenge Game - Sign Up!

I wonder if you pray 2000 times with your holy symbol do you get a free divine help?

Using the holy symbol in the tool slot will indeed allow you to restore enough piety for more prayers. So if you use up the initial 2 prayers available you can restore yourself to "comfortable" status with the holy symbol. It would be a good idea to use the holy symbol instead of w5 when healing.

I just tried the ID after a long while... And I dived much more faster than I'd have thought at first, one big reason being that it's the only way to escape a level, or there simply was nothing to do on the level. But anyone can go as deep as they wish, that's just part of the game.

And yes I'm still in.

I also made a ''test drive' today. I even suprised myself when I got as deep as lev 19, advancing the orcish priest to level 12 on the way. Just to be finally killed by one critical hit of an ogre lord But it still was remarkable with such a weak PC: only 3 Le and 10 To, so I only had ~50 hp.

What surprised me though, was that I mastered several spells thruout the game and didn't gain even 1 point of Learning. Strange, I always thought that reading spellbooks is a natural way of traing Le

Thumbs up

Darren! Been a while my man. You know it, sign me up to get back into the game!

Rufus aka -PeanutGod-

Good to have you here, PeanutGod - I hope you enjoy dying in the challenge along with everyone else

6 hours of sign-up time remain before I create the character and put up the new challenge game threads. Last chance for any stragglers!

I'm down in Australia and I'm not going to figure out the time differences. Suffice is to say that I am interested and it is Monday the 19th May.

Am I too late?
    The more you play the better you get!

Heh, you are just in time Smite... I was just putting names in a hat, so to speak. Playing list is now drawn up - the new threads will be up in a matter of minutes.

Eh eh eh,
    I was at a concert playing music for the past 4 days, too late to sign up eh?
    Dammit.
    Oh vell.
    Good luck players!

*does some quick shuffling*

I added you in to the end of the League of Fire - it helps round up numbers a bit, and it's only fair since you did sign up before the forum change.