Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weakest Link: League of Earth

Default The Weakest Link: League of Earth

Welcome to the League of Earth!

Chaos Gate status: OPEN!
    (when the Chaos Gate is opened corrupt and profane tactics will be allowed)

This thread is for game reports for this league - no general discussion here, that?s reserved for the Discussion thread. Members of the league may take part in minor discussion though in order to arrange things for their character (choosing a name for instance). Please refer to the sign-up threads for a full understanding of all game rules.

Playing Order:

1. Molach
    2. Evil Knievel
    3. ewolf
    4. PeanutGod
    5. Oliphaunt
    6. JSuvanto (killed)
    7. Nezur
    8. Smite (disqualified for not showing up)
    9. Molach
    10. Evil Knievel (killed)
    11. ewolf (killed)
    12. PeanutGod
    13. Oliphaunt (killed)
    14. Nezur
    -Chaos Gate opened-
    15. Molach
    16. PeanutGod
    17. Nezur
    18. Molach (killed)
    19. PeanutGod
    20. Nezur
    21. PeanutGod (killed)
    22. Nezur
    23. Nezur
    24. Nezur
    25. Nezur (killed)

Champion of Earth: Nezur
    Runner-up: PeanutGod

Game Reports:

After each turn you must give a full and frank description of your activities, with especial detail on things that may affect other players. This can be done as a story or as a plain retelling of events. Some notable things to include:

-dungeon levels traversed
    -items found
    -items lost/damaged
    -prayers used
    -piety gained using holy symbol
    -levels gained
    -skills increased
    -talent choices
    -stat changes
    -where you left off
    -monsters on the current level not killed

It is also preferred for you to create a log file with the '(' or ')' key at the end of your turn and post it in code tags. You will need to trim it down a lot to fit in the post though - I recommend cutting out inventory junk, unused weapon skills, background, kill list, and anything else that isn?t relevant to your play.

You must, of course, attach the save file to your post for the next person to pick up. This must be made into a zip file to be accepted on the forum (no other file types are allowed). There is a file limit of 97 Kb - thankfully in infinity we?re very unlikely to reach this.

Should you die please give us a report of what happened in as much gruesome detail as possible so we can mock you Do not post an flg - this would reveal hidden information like equipment identifications and intrinsics. However please do give us details for the high score listing - in particular score, xps, no turns, what killed you and how, and what level you were on (most of this stuff is at the start of the achievements section of the flg).

High Score:

The infamous list of how everyone died.

Code:
     47880  Nezur, advanced to level 15 (124823 xps), survived for 34262 turns.
            Squished by a diamond golem on I28.

26613  PeanutGod, advanced to level 14 (72449 xps), survived for 28505 turns.
            Sliced open by a ratling warlord whilst blinded on I25.

14023  Molach, advanced to level 13, survived for 24466 turns.
            Brutally killed by a dark elven lord on I23.

11894  Oliphaunt, advanced to level 11, survived for 17260 turns.
            Electrocuted by a lightning lizard on I14.

10010  EvilKnievel, advanced to level 11 (23930 xps), survived for 14656 turns.
            Turned into an popsicle by an ogre magus on I12.

9891  ewolf, advanced to level 11, survived for 16049 turns.
            Assassinated by a dark elven priestess on I12 after exceeding his turns.

9284  JSuvanto, advanced to level 10 (14685 xps), survived for 11903 turns.
            Slaughtered by a dark orc near the end of his turn on I10.
    Last edited by Grey; 06-09-2008 at 10:07 PM.

Come on lads! Lets get this League of Earth on a role? What's the name going to be?

hmmmm. The name can be something that starts with Geo, but what should be the entire name?

George.

*runs*

Lol @ George.

Geo-Wulf?

Sounds good to me...

I think I will only play some seconds... and for that I am waiting like on hot coal.

EDIT: Yes, no discussions, sorry (but it was not a discussion post, but bullshit )

Since this is a FEMALE character - lets go with Gaia.

Some strategic discussion here about our Girl. We should take it very slowly in the start. Since we can go two full player-rounds before the competition really starts, we should use that time to build up our survival power. Should be more fun later on if we can actually do something to the mobs we meet there. Explore levels fully to not miss any floor-loot. And in fact, it might be safer to just hang about on the level, waiting for random mobs to pop. Kill them for exp/eq and skill marks.
    Basic PV and some spells might really make this character powerful enough.

I would also suggest hardy and tough skin as first talents. That PV-point will help us not getting killed by giant rats. Treasure hunter can still be gotten at level 9 or 12 if we need that.
    Last edited by Molach; 05-20-2008 at 12:26 PM.

I dont know, I am just curious about getting started. We are approaching the 3 delayed start slowly, I reckon.

I personally will try to make sure my own survival, and doing so, enhance the character. But my really low skills will give me a hard time in strategic plannings. Count me to the spontaneous players.