Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Monk

I just about shit my pants. I've destroyed soooo many cats during this game, and upon diving to the Cat Lord's level i realize.....THAT HE IS RIGHT FREAKING NEXT TO ME. I hadn't prepared at all yet! Luckily, I was able to climb back up, teleport, prepare, and then use poison + stunning + penetrating arrows of darkness combo to beat up, but i was just surprised to see that he had spawned right next to me and the stairs. That, my friends, could've been bad.
    Normal - GE Ranger, Human Monk, GE Wizard, Hurthling Beastfighter, Hurthling Farmer
    Ultra - ULE GE Wizard

Well, made it to D50, buts its late, i'll finish it tomorrow. No weakling WoD ending for me this time! (Although I may use it to get a few easy kills). Sadly, I'm not LVL50 yet. The only exp rich vault i have found thus far was a Greater Undead vault. I took one look, and skipped. Im ready to rock though! *Yawn* First thing in the morning...
    Normal - GE Ranger, Human Monk, GE Wizard, Hurthling Beastfighter, Hurthling Farmer
    Ultra - ULE GE Wizard

Killing balors will very easily get you to L50. Best of luck!

On that note, I know people typically wish for the Emperor Moloch when hoping to gain experience, but what about wishing for balors? From anecdotal experience, I remember getting much more experience from killing a single one of them than a whole bunch of Greater Molochs.

I don't think you can match the sheer amount of Greater Moloch's you get from that wish with Balors. Speaking of Greater Moloch's though, they have soo much PV that my monk, berserked, using demon slaying ammo, could barely breach his PV. Damn. How much PV do Balors have?
    Ultra - ULE GE Wizard

Balors have much less PV, demon slaying ammo makes short work of them. I should note though that you should always bless demon and undead slaying ammo - it does 50% more damage against those enemies, and that lets it easily puncture through any PV.

Woo, I did it! I'll post the Memorial file and details in the YAVP forum..
    Ultra - ULE GE Wizard

Regular balors do not yield as much exp as the D:50 ones. Might be something with exp levels.

Like arena fights alwaysgive 10 times as much exp as from a regular ...thing.

And grats on the win! Yavp us

I think the safest wish for exp. points, comes in the way of
    an AKW. Make this wish in the highest danger level you can.
    Use invis, to keep safe, and magic missile for offense. Before
    the killing blow, slow yourself, and make the AKW invis, to
    increase the exp. point gains.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."