Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favourite Artifacts

-Ring of Immunity
    -TotRR
    -water orb (nice +Wi, can be used as an emergency way of healing, always carry it with you!)
    -AMW
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Golden gladius
    O_O ITS SHINY!

nah actually its twin daggers.
    What a deliciously boring signature.

Bracers of War

I've never had them before, but I got them the other day after exterminating a tonne of ogre lords, hill giants, fire giants, and ettins in a greater vault.
    The more you play the better you get!

Cat's eye ring. You've got to earn that one : )
    The dexterity boost is wonderful for the late game.

I love Protector... no more fiendishly ID'ing every tower shield I see, hoping for just One More Point of DV....

Protector
    bracers of war
    Preserver

Give me these three artifacts randomly generated and I'm the happiest person on earth. And then I'll die because I think I'm good enough to melee a tension room full of berserker emperors.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    Protector
    bracers of war
    Preserver
    Pretty much agree with this three, and I'll add sun's messenger just because I love bows and never find it.

how about this for a set

Crown of leadership
    preserver
    natures companion
    Justifier or Vanquisher or either trident or needle and sting
    protector
    RotMC
    ironfist
    bracers of war
    hammerhead

I remember when I used to scum for most of this set (with the weapons most often being justifier and protector), but now I dont savescum anymore, so it is a lot harder to find what I want, but dont really need.

Unless you're playing paladin, I'd pick Skullcrusher in place of Justifier. Also unless you need fire and lighting immunity badly, I'd pick Robes of Resistance in place of Nature's Companion. But besides that, yes, it's quite much perfect artifact set for a PC.

What? You'd ditch the 15 speed of Nature's Companion?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.