Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this a bug?

Default Is this a bug?

Are items supposed to spawn in the Outlaw village? My gray elven wizard found a spellbook just outside the black market.

Generally that's a sign that someone in town killed someone else. I often find this to happen when I bring the Sheriff to town.

I went straight to the village after starting (to kill a beggar) and saw the book within ten turns. I've never seen anyone in the town kill another townsman in that short a time.

Well, there's a first time for everything.

I was just wondering if I found something new.

I dunno, I personally still think it was probably a coincidence in that an Outlaw killed a Beggar or something and it happened to be a good drop. Was there anyone anywhere near the dropped Book?

A beggar was in the area.

Yesterday I found a climbing set in the middle of dwarftown.
    I bet that one was the guaranteed one which will spawn somewhere at upper parts of CoC - Luckily no one took it.

I've found climbing sets in Dwarftown several times, but I bet they have been picked up before I've seen them in other games.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Clearly the only recompense is to SLAY EVERY DAMN DWARF UNTIL IT DROPS, iN tHe NaMe Of My DaRk MaStErRrRr.....

*coughs* Pardon me, what was I talking about again?