View Poll Results: Do you believe in JADE?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, JADE will be ready soon!

36 30.77%
  • JADE will be finished some day, but I won't live long enough

30 25.64%
  • I really don't know what to think

20 17.09%
  • In theory, JADE is possible, but It won't be finished ever

23 19.66%
  • JADE is only a myth

8 6.84%
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in JADE?

Default Do you believe in JADE?

Do you believe JADE will be completed at all? Or maybe it's just a superstition? Which will happen sooner: JADE, or Armageddon? Or none? Or maybe it's the same thing?
    Last edited by tail__; 09-03-2008 at 07:18 PM.

I bElEIvE iN tHe CrEaToR.

/TiA

Hey sure Jade will come (during my lifetime) anyway im still waiting for duke nukem forever.. (and the wait seems forever)

Please define "soon"

Wink

Well, let's define this as "before I get old". If you feel old already, understand it as "before I die".

I think there could have done with some differentiation between say "a release in the next couple of years" and "before I die" I chose the soon thing regardless though, because you can't always be a complete cynic about things...

First variant, i'm assured.

If you define "finished" as "first playable version released", I expect it to happen quite soon.

If you define "finished" as "version 1.0.0" released, no. Not ever. Sorry, I'm just not THAT optimistic.

But even the first playable version would be frickin' sweet. Dwarf Fortress has not even reached the 0.3 stage and it's already awesome.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

I voted "will be finished soon", "soon" meaning in 10 years time, and "finished" meaning a playable stable version with only a few fixable bugs...

well i used to believe in jade, but it looks like the project died again. TB probably got bored with it. First week of august he said he would be gone for 4 weeks, its the middle of september and we havent even heard a "Hey im back" update on his blog. Oh well.