Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you remember your first death?

Didn't read the manual to start off with, then killed a townsperson in Terinyo and was zapped by the town Druid. I don't remember what kind of character I had.

I actually do. My thief tried to pickpocket Tywat Pare. I mean, I'm a thief, right? That's what I DO!

I think that the first death was in Terinyo. I didnt know that it's an important place, and that I shouldnt attack anything. I remember. Orc barbarian. Since those are not very strong, I died a lot of times with this combo.
    ▼ All their fault. ▼

> Orc barbarian. Since those are not very strong, I died a lot of times with this combo

I am absolutely humbled by that one : )
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Hi there... Havent been active for a while but anyways:

I cant remember what my first character was, but his reason for dying is certain.
    Back then I didn't even know how to enter dungeons and such so I ran around the map and got killed numerous times by random encounters - Sometimes by starvation. ^^

I entered the puppy cave with my HE wizard, and she fell down the stairs and died.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnoman View Post
    I entered the puppy cave with my HE wizard, and she fell down the stairs and died.
    hahahaha thats hilarious. that funny little things that make adom as realistic as possible. you try to walk down stairs with 5000 stones strapped to your back!