Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ADOM Sage for Ubuntu, and other distros

Good job on the work you are doing, Alucard - and sorry for not replying earlier. I guess in the mean-time you found out how to see the changes from Kilobyte that I included

I would remove my git repository of Sage or at least point to yours, if you agree?

will adom sage work with noteye?

Quote Originally Posted by Napkin View Post
    Good job on the work you are doing, Alucard - and sorry for not replying earlier. I guess in the mean-time you found out how to see the changes from Kilobyte that I included

I would remove my git repository of Sage or at least point to yours, if you agree?
    Thanks! And go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by gosos View Post
    will adom sage work with noteye?
    It will not currently work with any version of Noteye.
    I might look at it (the Linux version) later (a lot later, like final release later).
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

I'm working on "integrating", i.e. reprogramming, some of the SAGE features into ADOM. These will work on all version including the NotEye ones. Check issue 1115 for the current progress.
    Last edited by jt; 08-30-2013 at 08:46 PM.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

I just committed default message replacement that will add the arcane spell name to clerical spellbook names.
    It'll appear on the server at the same time Pre17 support does.
    Though this applies to the default sage.msg contents - you can do it yourself with any modern version of Sage now (including those on the server).
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

Just one question, which compiler are you using to build the Windows version? The ones I'm using are missing regex support.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Hm, I don't build Sage for Windows -- haven't even looked at it.
    I do build just the starsign selector with gcc via cygwin.

Ok, I have an older version of Sage (0.9.0) that works on Windows... so I was curious. I'm using an additional regex library now.

Does anyone have a screenshot of the Sage mindcraft menu of a level 50 character? I could use it for comparison, thanks!

See the screenshot for how it now looks in ADOM.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jt; 09-18-2013 at 09:50 PM.