Thread: mace of disruption

Default mace of disruption

what does a mace of disruption do?

btw: there was a discussion lately about two-handers. With the current dark elven paladin, I found an eternium two-hander in the SMC at PClevel 1. That was the most devastating l1 character i ever had, killing everything before they could react - at such low levels, it definitely is worth using it. Sillily I tried to convert an altar, and Loth blasted the super-sword into oblivion.

There's nothing more awesome than finding an eternium two-hander in the SMC right in the beginning of the game - it's a decent weapon even if you find it much later in Darkforge, spears are just superior in defense and usually preferred by non-melee characters, while melee characters at this point usually have found other very decent melee weapons and are untrained in two-handers.

The mace of disruption slays undead. Not sure about constructs right now, but I don't think so.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.