Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Human Monk UCG attempt #934

Yes, that was what I was thinking. There'd still be the possibility that the slug would leave a corpse.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

I meant wishlist as in 'These are things I'd really like', not a literal wish list :P

While I'm here - does anyone know a way to unmark quick skills? I marked pickpocketing to save time in the Graveyard, but now I dislike having to add a keypress every time I want to add another skill.
    Last edited by Covenant; 01-05-2009 at 06:42 PM.

DD7 is the place to look for giant slugs. Just kick walls down to get around cats when necessary. Or wait for the switch places class power to make it even easier.

nathrakh Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    I meant wishlist as in 'These are things I'd really like', not a literal wish list :P
    Aww, ok. My (our) bad. I thought you meant the usual Wish because all those other things are what people often Wish for. :P Edit: Well maybe excluding that giant slug. They aren't so rare to spend a wish for.. In my hopinion atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
    While I'm here - does anyone know a way to unmark quick skills? I marked pickpocketing to save time in the Graveyard, but now I dislike having to add a keypress every time I want to add another skill.
    Sure. Atleast in 1.1.1 you can quickmark skills with 'A' then pressin for example '1' then the skill's character. You can wipe the quickmarks pressing first 'A' then 'W'ipe.

I would say to go ahead and save Khelly now.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Cheers nathrakh, you're a life-saver. That W thing worked great.

Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    I would say to go ahead and save Khelly now.
    I will do, if I ever escape my current predicament - but I may have generated an AoLS. I've killed roughly 2000 gremlins, completely by accident (well, with no desire to gremlin-bomb or anything).

I popped into the gremlin cave, to get the phial, and cleared everywhere but one room. For some reason the mule in me decided I wouldn't be pushed around by a bunch of pesky gremlins, and I'm currently in a room half-covered with closed and locked doors (generated from my many wands of door creation) containing many gremlins and 3 water traps. They've reached the point where they're too strong to battle by hand, but I really want to get rid of them all. If only because I've killed that many now that there's quite a treasure trove on the floor.

I'm leaving for now, but mark my words gremlins - I will return.

Finally got back to this game after taking a short ADOM break. I took ten minutes to clear Darkforge, netting myself two eternium two-handed swords and a mithril two-handed sword of penetration in the meanwhile, then returned to the CoC.

Where I accidentally hit two keys at once in the Big Room, leading to me killing a cat.

RAGE.

I know I should move on, but I really lose motivation when something like this happens.

I don't even have fat fingers!