Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Perfect-looking full screen ADOM in Vista.

So we are now virtualizing 2 OS's within win7 for 1 RL. I hope TB is flattered.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Default CRT pixel shader

There's a pixel shader that simulates an old CRT monitor, with user-definable curvature and all! Best output mode ever for DOS games. The typical DOSBox output looks awfully ugly and "plastic" in comparison. It requires a pretty high resolution to look good, though.

The official 0.74 DOSBox release doesn't support it, but here is one that does (and comes with the shader). Select Direct3D as output and CRT.D3D.fx as the shader.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

nathrakh Guest

Easiest way for me is to just play on the server.

Change Putty settings in Window column: "When window is resized" to "Change the size of the font". Done.

Quote Originally Posted by nathrakh View Post
    Easiest way for me is to just play on the server.
    Change Putty settings in Window column: "When window is resized" to "Change the size of the font". Done.
    Yes I agree. Except I usually play on the 'localhost' server. Very low ping and no need for an internet connection