Thread: You sense the death of an innocent being.

Default You sense the death of an innocent being.

I say "wtf? I still have at least 12 more hours? did some asshole kill my puppy?"

Two turns later, I open the next door and see a pile of rocks in the center of the room. I walk over to the rocks and it says there are several items. I ',' and see a pile of 3 rocks and a cute puppy corpse... RNG decided my thick troll skull couldn't be smushed by it's stone blocks so it decided to take it's anger out on poor Kenny. Don't worry, ants kicked my pouncy ass on my way up. I decided to go back to SMC-UD diving for cheap thrills in early game.
    ________
    Mazda D Platform Picture
    Last edited by fazisi; 04-02-2011 at 11:13 AM.

"I would like you to prove your valor by slaying a cute dog."
    The RNG is the source of chaos and corruption.
    "You talk to molest, the female dwarven child. Molest, the female dwarven child, grunts: "Me wanna sugar, please?"

The time limit to save Kenny is only a limit to get to PC:6. Once there, he moves around the dungeon like any other creature. And he has a positive knack for attacking things that are altogether too tough for him.
    The door suddenly falls in your direction! You are not nimble enough to evade the door. Your anvil is crunched!

http://kandrewsmith.blogspot.com

Yeah, for anyone desperate to get the cute puppy on their kill list, its generally better to just stair hop in and out of PC6 before the time limit is up, then come back later with teleport and monster detection powers. Otherwise you run the risk of some other bugger having the pleasure of doing the dreadful deed.