Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: ADOM Videos

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir View Post
    Now I wonder how many others will spot THAT stinker. Oh well, as long as it gets people to laugh it's worth the humiliation.
    Actually I thought you dropped both of them...

I finished watching all four videos yesterday.

You rock Silfir!

I hope you get a new microphone soon. I really enjoy them.

nathrakh Guest

edit: whole video deleted. I'll upload some new when I fix problems with the audio etc.
    Last edited by nathrakh; 01-19-2010 at 04:42 PM.

Heya Silfir!

What's the status on giving us more of your video uploads?

I've been looking forward to seeing the next episode if possible.

It's done when it's done?

I am perfectly willing to make more videos. I even bought a new headset. I just have to sit down and do it. That might be anytime.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Yeah, remember that new headset? It broke a week after I bought it due to my own stupidity. BUT I bought a new one (that's number fucking three) because I really wanted to make tournament videos. Now that the tournament is over, well...
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Dammit Silfir, you make watching ADOM videos more addictive than playing ADOM.

Cried tears with laughter.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Now I have an image in my mind of Rynt looking like Dracula : )

"That was a perfectly criminal goblin!"

The voice for the German witch girl was highly amusing

Moar moar.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

It's been much too long since the last one.

Any chance for a few more videos?

... I was going to list a couple of excuses. They were excellent excuses, I assure you.

But then I sat down and recorded two more episodes. I don't want you to think that reminding me in this thread is the only way to get me to update, even if it kind of looks that way. Well, even if it totally looks that way. Listen, I'm about as lazy as a geriatric sloth.

Episode 6 is currently uploading. Turns out that not only got the upload limit raised to 15 minutes in the meantime, I'm allowed to go past that! Do I count as youtube famous?
    Last edited by Silfir; 09-16-2011 at 11:16 PM.