Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: ADOM Videos

What, more?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Thank you so much for these Silfir!

I just finished watching the first 8 videos earlier today.

I can't wait to see what's next.

Squeeeeeeeee!

Awesome. I can't wait to find out what spell she is going to learn first.

Too bad the priest didn't get the hint.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

New episode is currently being processed by Youtube. I'm going to try some different video settings for the next, to lower the distortion. Wish me luck!

EDIT: Bleh. Took me 45 minutes to pacify the Big Room. I'm still going to upload this part for the sake of completion, but it's not going to be one of the more exciting ones. No use in dividing it in parts, making it one episode makes it much easier to skip.
    Last edited by Silfir; 09-29-2011 at 06:28 PM.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Wow, there's actually part 15 already there? I would appreciate if you bumped this thread on uploading..

EDIT: oh man, dropping potions and scrolls? And you call yourself a packrat, pfft!
    Last edited by _Ln_; 10-13-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Oh, please. I sold them and packratted the gold instead. Besides, I'm not nearly as bad a packrat as the pickpocketers.

I feel kind of silly bumping the thread for new episodes when no one commented on the previous ones. Call it double post aversion. I'll try to bump in the future.

I actually just recorded part 16 (ogre cave & pyramid) and will be uploading that in the not too distant future. Got my hatchet of penetration melted in a fireball trap while running around blind, which kind of sucks, but it's not like I need it to smash faces as a barbarian.

Enjoyed watching the full big room taming video. Just how often I went through that same shit.

You sold the instrument because you have no music skill? Could help with all those cave tigers.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

...AW GODDAMMIT. How is it that no matter what I do, I end up saying something completely idiotic in every other episode?!

Don't answer that.

So you spent 40 minutes to pacify Big Room and haven't used a single moss? That's what I call herb usage master-class for all novice players!

You forgot to dip any items into potions of raw chaos while in DH:2!
    How are newbies going to learn to play properly if you don't teach them?
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."