Thread: getting blink dogs to summon?

Default getting blink dogs to summon?

This is my second blink dog for this character. I'm having a recurring problem with blink dogs. After I first anger the dog, it obviously summons some help. but after killing those summoned blink dogs (without getting corpses, of course), the blink dog refuses to summon anymore. Is there a way to get him to summon again?

(also, i know this is the original blink dog that i angered, because it named it)

Just wait, I assume. Good plan naming it, I do that oo.
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

I name the mutt too, right before I kick him. If the first batch of summoned dogs don't drop a corpse, I usually just sit there and hold down the 5, taking breaks for food or healing as needed until he summons again. It can take awhile, but it'll happen sooner or later.

I have found that blink dogs summon more often in open rooms especially if you walk into the room with the blinkie tagging along.

In general, they summon more if they're in the open (duh). Though it dosn't help if they're exhausted, you'll jsut have to wait then.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game