Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unholy aura question

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Piper View Post
    So what you're saying is that there's a rich source of yummy XP on D:10 that I'm long overdue to exploit?!
    Well, they aren't that valuable really. You can kill any NPC that's been turned hostile in a "lawful" way (corruption spit, drake spit, unholy aura etc.) Thundarr as well as Waldy, really. It's just Ruun who's very tricky, actually. I also remember getting Waldy hostile while equip-IDing some *armor* of hate. Killed him and his muscleless goons and just went on with the job normally. No one else gave a damn, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Well, they aren't that valuable really. You can kill any NPC that's been turned hostile in a "lawful" way (corruption spit, drake spit, unholy aura etc.) Thundarr as well as Waldy, really. It's just Ruun who's very tricky, actually. I also remember getting Waldy hostile while equip-IDing some *armor* of hate. Killed him and his muscleless goons and just went on with the job normally. No one else gave a damn, IIRC.
    Yeah, muscular dwarves are pussies. And Waldy is more valuable on early levels - and in this case his murder is quite tricky. Don't know about xp from Thrundarr, probably you can just kill him for Spear of Raw Steel for ratling..

Quote Originally Posted by _Ln_ View Post
    Yeah, muscular dwarves are pussies.
    Maybe I'll just leave them alone then. Although those damn hippies keep blocking both my teleport traps and passage into the bulk of Dwarftown, animated-tree style. Maybe I'll at least thin out the crowd.

probably you can just kill him for Spear of Raw Steel for ratling..
    Hmmm. Is that before or after the quest to kill the white unicorn? Could be a useful idea for the future if it's before the kill-the-unicorn quest. I prefer keeping the unicorn alive.

(Already killed Kherab this game though... that anvil is yummy.)
    Last edited by Erik Piper; 01-06-2010 at 11:30 AM.

Wow, my bad, Amulet of Raw Steel of course..