Hey all - been playing on and off for about a year, been lurking the forums for a few weeks, never posted but I was excited enough after my first victory that I wanted to announce my achievement to somebody (my girlfriend was not impressed).
Did it with a high elven archer, no ultra win or anything, probably not very impressive to most of you but damn was in an accomplishment to me, no save scumming - 1st character I ever got to the Air Temple, fist character I ever got to lv 30, and I took him all the way to the end! Even with save-scumming to learn the ropes, I only got two or three past the ToEF. But now that I have beaten the game for real, I can play with pride (sniff). Save scumming is no fun anyways, takes all the "risk excitement" out of the game.
forum noob here - how do you post that fancy string of game data that shows all your character info? Also, I haven't left the Drakalor Chain yet, took me awhile to figure out how to ascend back up D:49 after closing the gate. I wanted to put up the stats but don't know how to do it. I actually don't even know what program to open a "memorial character file" with