Thread: Lots of old PC games

Threaded View

Default Lots of old PC games

Here's a list of old PC games or PC games you cant find in stores anymore that I MIGHT be putting up on ebay soon. Figured I'd put this list here first since I know you guys can appreciate a good game. Not putting up prices because 1 these arent for sale, not yet at least, and 2 Im not trying to turn this forum into a market that people go to to sell crap. But like I said rather give you guys first dibs if I decide to sell these instead of having some mass buyer on ebay buy them up and sell them for twice as much. If you are seriously interested in any of these let me know though.

They're all in english, all are US versions unless otherwise stated.

This is more of a gauging interest than a for sale. I have a lot of old PC games that you cant find anymore other than on ebay. None of these are burned copies, all are legally bought. Some I still have the original packaging for, others I might only have the jewel case for. Jewel case ones will obviously be cheaper.

All the mechwarrior 2 games. You can find mechwarrior 2 for like 10 bucks on ebay sure, but go do a search for the titanium trilogy. I have MW2, Mercenaries, Ghost Bears Legacy, Titanium Trilogy, and a couple of releases that have had misc graphical updates to most of these titles. I'll have to check to see exactly which ones they are.

mechwarrior 3
    mechwarrior 4
    Dark Reign 1 & 2
    Planescape: Torment
    Wizardry 8
    Final Fantasy 7 PC, platinum edition
    Tomb Raider 2
    Ultimate Doom
    Aliens vs Predator (No not the new one, the ORIGINAL one for the PC from '99)
    Baldur's Gate 2 (no throne of bhaal)
    Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
    Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2
    Quake
    Quake 2 +both expansions
    Guildwars, Nightfall, and Factions. All collectors editions.
    Half-Life 1, Blue Shift, and Op For
    Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption (...if I can find it...)
    Sim City 2000 deluxe
    Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (Yes PC version. And you can download a patch to play it online against other people )
    Falcon 4.0
    Starcraft + Brood Wars

I got a bunch more these are just off the top of my head.
    Last edited by Sradac; 03-20-2010 at 04:32 AM.
    To this day I have not once scummed in ADOM.
    Probably why I dont have a win.