Thread: The Weakest Link '09: League of Mana

Threaded View

18000 - W5'd for some more health, considering how the others have died.

18256 - 102/162. Descended stairs.

18308 - Found FROTZ scroll.

18347 - Found rusty potion and a room filled with a very rich flavor.

18390 - Killed yellow ooze, got poisoned.

18395 - Killed dark sage. No corpse.

18420 - Run into shadow lord. Run away from shadow lord.

18522 - Kobold gets between me an shadow lord, but then I run into a skeletal warrior. Melee him and he dies, but takes me down to 50/162.

18584 - Sidestepped a greater mummy.

18609 - In a very small room now, with a giant slug, greater mummy, fire beetle, and lizard man, and only 24/162. This is not looking good.

18620 - Trying to dance around monsters to run, and shadow lord blocks door. Drink 1 of 2 bright potions. It's a potion of booze. Shadow lord hits and we're down to 13 strength.

18622 - Drink a sparkling potion, and am now invisible, although the greater mummy can still see me.

18625 - Kill lizard man, almost out of the nasty position. Greater mummy stuns me with attack, down to 2/162. I have no choice but to pray. Full health, stun removed, ground rumbled in anger.

18653 - I get out of the tiny room! Shadow lord and giant slug ignored me since I was invisible, and the greater mummy is still following.

18663 - Continue running from greater mummy, to the only room not yet explored. It's got a locked door, and of course, when I kick it, it was a runed trap. Down to 97/162, and a chaos plague bearer is in the room.

18665 - As is a wight.

18670 - No stairs. Damn. Hidden door?

18675 - Trying to leave room, shadow lord appears in hall.

18732 - While running, Gnumsh finds the hidden door without any searching! Yay! Kill a claw bug, greater mummy catches up. I avoid the rat in the room, find the stairs, and ignore the iron ration sitting next to them, as I don't want to take the mummy with me. Descend. Close the only door in this new room. We have plenty of food, so I decide to W5 for more health.

19333 - Swimming skill increases by 1 to 40.

19592 - Eat two iron rations while W5ing up to 101 hp. Time to explore some more.

19630 - Find down stairs.

19671 - Close a door on a steel zombie.

19724 - Fireball trap takes me down to 52/162. RNG wasn't kind enough to leave the trap in place for use against monsters.

19756 - Kill three wolves, see another. Recalling deaths of previous competitors, I leave the area, as I don't want a run-in with a werewolf lord.

19894 - Eat an iron ration.

20000 - W5'd by down stairs. 62/162 hp.

Notes:

Steel zombie was in partially explored corridor with a closed door a little northwest of our current position.

Suspicious number of wolves were in the northwest unexplored region.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The door suddenly falls in your direction! You are not nimble enough to evade the door. Your anvil is crunched!

http://kandrewsmith.blogspot.com