Thread: Character is in serious need of C.P.R.--please help!

Threaded View

Default Character is in serious need of C.P.R.--please help!

Alright, so let me start off by saying I am quite noob to this game, even though I've been playing it very sporadically for over a year, I've never really put much thought or effort into it until now.

Now let me describe my character's current condition: He is a level 13 Troll Barbarian, stranded (for now) on the fifth level of the Tomb of the High King, he has been badly corrupted already, and has just recently been badly aged by a Ghost Lord. The mere thought of a 62 year-old, 9'1" Troll Barbarian weighing in at 51 lbs and sporting a huge bulging forehead I would normally find hilarious, if it wasn't so obvious that he is also very near death.

I do think I can shrug off most of his unnecessary equipment and fight my way out of these caverns, but I'm not sure how long a 62 year-old Troll can live before dying of natural causes (months, days, seconds?) I would of course normally say that this character is just totally F'd and give up, but he does have an uncursed Ring of Djinni Summoning, although I have no idea how to use it; and he does have the Phial of Caladriel, and I have no idea what that does either, although I'm guessing it doesn't help with age or corruption.

I've yet to complete the Black Druid Quest yet either, which I've read can allow you to remove corruption effects somehow.

In hopes that anyone in here can find anything useful in this extremely dire situation, I've listed some screen shots and as far as his inventory is concerned--I can tell you that the Ring of Djinni summoning and the Phial of Caladriel are about the only interesting things in his inventory, the rest are all pretty standard--the usual standard potions and scrolls and such.

Can I wish for youth with the Ring to save this character? Or is this guy just totally F'd? How do I use the ring?

Any and all suggestions would be helpful. Thanks in advance for your advice.
    Attached Images Attached Images