Hi guys!

How did you guys start playing ADOM and when ? What has kept you interested in the game so long ?

I started back in 2000. I was 12 at the time. My friend's neighbour who was a little older was an avid player already, and my neighbour kinda looked up to him at those times and started playing too. Me and him used to play together a lot.. suffice to say, at that age, the game was kinda difficult and save-scumming was absolutely necessary at those times :P

Since those days I've played ADOM a lot. I managed to win without any exploits in 2008.. After that, I won multiple times and completed some melee speedruns. I believe I was the first to finish a melee run in under 30k turns. It was on the server high score, too bad jaakkos took it down

Like with many of the more experience players, the game's challenge value became seriously reduced for me too in the latest years, and I lost interest. Luckily, with all the changes lately and with the ones yet to come, I'm looking forward to playing the game again