Started random rolled character, Raven-born dark elf beastfighter.

Was disappointed with raven would prefer Cup or Candle, but decided to let it roll.
Apparently one of the most overpowered combos.

Code:
        ^^^                                    ^^^         ^^^         ^^^^^^
        ^*^^^^                                ^^^^^       ^^^^^^^^     ^^^@.^
       ===""""~                              ~~^*^^       ^^*^^^^^^^^^^^*..^^
  ^^^  =="""~~~                             ~~&&&========="""""""&&^~^^*^.^^
 ^^^^"""""~~~^^              ^&&&&&&&&     &&&&&&&&&==""""""""""&&~~~^....^e
 ^^"""""~~^^*^              ^^^^^^^^*^^&&&&&&&&&""""=""""""""""&&&&&o..~^^^
 ^^^"""~~~^^^               ^^*^"""""""""""""""""""=="""""""""&&&&&&&&&&^^
 ^^~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^         ^^^""""""""""""""""""""=""""""""&&&&&&&&&&&~~^^
 ^*^~^^^^^~~~^^^^^^^       ^^^"""""&&&&"""*&&&&""""=="""""&&&&&&&&&&&&~~*^^
 ^^^^^^^*o~~~~~~"o""""^^"""""""""&&&&&&&&&......*^^^=="""""""&&o&&&&~~~~^^^
   ^  ^^^^~~~~"""""""""""""""""&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&.^^*^^===""""""&&&&&&~~~^^^
      *^~~~~~"""""""""""""""&&&&&&&*&*&&&&&&&&&....^^^^==="""&&""&&&~~~~~
      ^^&""""""""""""""""""&&&&&&&&&&&&&*&&&&&&&&&       ====""" "~~~~~^  ^^^
     ^^^&&""""""""""""""""&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&""""""==""====""~~~*^   ^*^
     ^^*^&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&^^^*^^^^&&&&&&&&&&&&&&"""""===""""""""~~~~^    ^~^
     ^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&&&&^^^^^^^^^^^*^^^^^^^&&&&&&&&&&""""""=^^"""~^^^     ^o^
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^+^^^      ^^^
              ^^^^^^^^^^^    ^^^          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^

C             St:24  Le:22  Wi:23  Dx:30  To:26  Ch: 7  Ap:17  Ma:13  Pe:16 L+
DV/PV: 61/38   H: 583(583)    P: 105(105)    Exp: 37/10174732  DrCh   Sp: 159
Blessed Bloated
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So SMC, HMV as usual, get out of caves with level 11. raven speed helped alot, find weakness , 22Dx

Went to dwarftown, finished first test, went down up to dwarf halls, saw ancient blue dragon, retreated.

Thought that in late-game bow or crossbow might be helpful, trained them a little in big room.

Found pack of undead killing arrows, got level 13, cleared Pyramid. With Dx around 25 traps were almost non-issue.

Cleared dwarf graveyard, got elemental gloves, skipped wisdom sword. Again, high Dx help alot.

Completed Ice queen quests at level 22. In ice queen big room found eternium boots [+2, +10] used till the end of the game.
Basically ice caves was the hardest part of the game. Didn't have regen health, so needed more time to recover.
But that said even in ice caves HP was never below 50.

Went to terrinyo, helped little girl, saved carpenter, hoped for L+, but not enough.

Made little water dragon very happy, still not L+. Got rune covered trident.

Got HK ring, with RCT was peace of cake. But even without it would easily kill anything.

Also found ring of ice in forst caves. got to L+ killing snowy icy berserkers.

Crowned with nature's companion. even MOAR speed. At that point was smth like 155 or so. used 2 rings of speed.

decided to check Flame tower. Most annoying creatures were Red giant kings. But i easily overrun them and used RCT.

So here's the killer feauture of this combo.
1) RCT returns when throw, undead and demon killer
2) Dark elves have high Dx and even more Dx from beastfigther class, therefore RCT returns 99.9% of the time
3) Dark elves have alertness so easily can handle what's being thrown at them.
4) Beastfighters are fast, raven born are even faster, and with high DE Dx even faster-faster. and if you add up speed talents to it...

What i'm trying to say if you got with it to level 20 you can consider game is done more or less.

So i decided to check my theory. in Flame tower. Cleared all the temple, all the level WITHOUT BEING HIT IN MELEE
ACW died in 3 throws.

Mmmmkay. let's check what else can we do. Cleared up Forge, for sake of XP. Piece of cake.
Finished all dwarf quests, was not even funny.
Decided to kill Khelly, because I had 5 PoCC by that time.
Cleared water temple, again WITHOUT BEING HIT IN MELEE

I killed tons of cats during the run so was kinda scared of cat-king.
Unfortunately for him he stepped on altar and was sacced. But i could outrun him, so in any case he'll be dead.
Cleared Electric Temple. Used melee only inside central box to get rid of summoner. Peace'o'cake.

Earth temple. Grues killed by throwing trident, earth elementals were fought barehanded. Had enough DV/PV at that time to handle it easily.
Stone Beast was killed with throwing trident. He was not able to touch me.

Ok. moving to mana temple. i side caves i got some surprises like tension room of diamond golems.
Decided to run away, because when hp is lower than 100 things are not that fun.
Next level was tension room of greater molochs. Yes, alot of xp, and with trident i could shred them apart, but decided just to skip them.
RNG thought i'm cheating so it created Titan tension room on next level right before stairs. but crown of regen, bracers of regen, ring of regen helped me.

So here we are. mana temple. made one step in trap corridor, lost 3 amulets of light (read all sources of light)at once. Used neckace of the eye and wands of trap detection up to the entrance.
And then i found out i have wand of wising with 2 charges in my pocket.
Hmmm.. first wish was amulets of light, second - quarrels of humanoid slaying (got 46 of them).

Everything went according to the plan, mage was severely damaged, when he was able to confuse me.
Finished him barehanded, but lost some St due to drains.

At that point i was pretty sure this guy will be gate closer, but still wanted to play safe.

Bought potion of usefullness on 2 levels before ice skating. Artifact was elven bow. Niiiice.

D:50 started with cleaning some rooms with thrown trident, but then get bored and fought up to central room barehanded.
Ghost lords fallen to elven aftifact bow easily.
Chaos servants and wizards and all purple j's mostly were killed with knuckles.

Drank 5 potions of CC, because got stacked between 2 balors and forgot to use class power that allows switching places.
all balors including Fisty was killed with help of Trident.

Killed them all, closed the gate.

Did unicorn quest, and finished the game.

TLDR = raven born elven beastfighters are BEASTS if you can survive up to level 14 or so.