I've installed ADOM on my android phone which should greatly reduce the risk of boredom on train rides.

I'm currently running the r60 DOS-version on an emulator and switched the keyboard from Samsung to Perfect Keyboard Free, because the latter features a numpad.

So far it works quite well, but there are a few issues:

1. There's no Ctrl-Key, so some features are either inaccessible (such as Mindcraft) or tedious (such as selling stuff).
2. There are no F-keys, so changing tactics via Shift-T is very tedious. Especially for me, since in certain fights I usually switch between Coward (First Aid) and Very Aggressive every turn.
3. Some keys that need to be pressed rather often (such as <>) are awkward to use (i.e. you have to switch to the second page of the keyboard).

So, i was wondering if maybe anyone has found a good solution already?

- The best thing IMO would be a programmable keyboard app where you can completely choose the keys displayed on your screen. Please tell me such a thing exists already

- The next best thing would be a keyboard app with numpad, Ctrl-Key and F-keys.

- Or one could change the keybindings inside ADOM I guess (never done that) and maybe use all those letter keys, e.g. (c)oward, (b)erserk, etc