Beastfighters need to practice a lot to become successful. As a Gnomess born in the month of Cup I know how to learn. And I've learned a lot.

Life was easy-peasy in Drakalor Chain before I crossed the river. But after that, in a happy coloured yet dreadful Pyramid, in a single moment I got confused by a jackal daemon, sickened by greater mummy, poisoned by some elf and stunned by ratling warlord who hit just between joints of my armor. My beastfighter training helped fighting poision and stunning, but sickness and that ratling were gruesome. If I had no wand of fireballs from heplful dwarf, I wouldn't be here, talking to you.

I almost was scared to death when passing Dwarven Halls for the second time. I've already had my babbling friend on my forehead so I was heard wide and long and echoes awaken a room full of ghosts. No ordinary ghosts, all of them were kings. Wand of digging and exceptional speed from my training saved me from the terror.

With Preserver on, I could be defeated by no-one. Everything was soft enough for my hard fists, with the exception of Ancient Chaos Wyrm, which fell down from a single sprinkle of potion of cure corruption. Even stone grues and earth elementals fell like a toy soldiers. But Ancient Stone Beast was too hard. I couldn't find a weak spot of the Beast, so I went down, down to the pit of Nuurag-Varn. His trap hit me once and unlukily destroyed wand of destruction but the evil sorcerer himself was staggering helplessly from a single cursed potion of invisibility.

With better knowledge and with ring of slaying instaed of ring of clear mind I was powerful enough to subdue Ancient Stone Beast and pass it away.

And the last fight was a lot longer than I've expected. Room full of tension on the very bottom of the Caverns of Chaos was just a nuisance, but 40 greater earth elementals, surrounding me and hitting every possible space of my body were not funny at all. Thanks god I've stepped back to Earth Temple to dangerously convert an altar and bless some water so now, using blessed booze and blessed wands of fireballs, blessed potions of ultra healing and all the wands of digging I've managed to win the fight, almost buried alive between those walls.

After disposing half of the balors I've got messenger with a slaying trident and from then on the fight was even easier for me with the little interludium of four deadly doppleganger kings summoned by a balor. I know they were deadly because they were looking just like me, but better. Fortunately I've already started hating the sun so in the darkness I was mostly untouchable and I could brew a wand of cold with a potion of mana in peace. So my hate saved me and the wand was enough to win the fight.

But my hate of the sun also made my life a hightmare. Because when I was so happy when talking with greater white unicorn which told me he'd clean me, and then he stepped back and I wanted to step on to ask him to do it now, not to wait anymore, my hate closed the sun and in the darkness I had misstepped and splattered the white beast and it didn't want to talk with me anymore even after I've healed it with potion of extra healing. So I've left Drakalor Chain after 46 000 moments of my fame to live a life of sorrow.

ancardia.uk.to says:

6 46452480 Your Mother (koctyxa2). L41 gnomish beastfighter (F). 7875176
xps. 46440 turns. Won on 6/11/2017.
She saved the world with her brave efforts without even
stopping to save herself.