So a short intro, I was playing as a ratling with their short lifespans, got attacked by a ghost king, didn't know how much of a jerk these guys were and when I saw my character sheet I was 45 years old from a single attack. Did the tower of flames, and just wanted to go to the cat lord to get my ring and kill some damn cats after avoiding them for so long. I knew I was screwed if a ghost lord/king got to me in those graveyards or something, so I went to lvl 31 of the ID and back hoping to find a potion of longevity, or at least a potion of youth, with no luck. Spent a long time looking for those damn potions until I decided to just go for it. Found one ghost bastard but managed to kill him at range, then at the banshee level one jerk ghost just showed up in a long corridor between me and a trapped jammed door in such a way I could not have done anything about it. My 110 DV was useless and I just died as soon as the damn thing got to me.

So to the point of the thread, if I need a damn potion of longevity, or whatever item it is, what am I supposed to do about it? This game seems to be giving me some sort of mmo style RNG, and I do not care for it. Is there a specific place I should go to farm for items( like potions of longevity or scroll of cure corruption) ? I just got the game this month on steam, after some silly deaths I realized what kind of game this was and just did a wizard with permadeath off to learn the ropes, managed to close the gate at lvl 48, but even then I still never found a ton of spells, and didn't find a single potion of curre corruption .

Another thing that is kinda related but not really about 2 situations: 1) what do to in the banshee room if the RNG didn't send some bees my way? 2) I figured there are some corruptions which completey ruin a wizard game ( like the babbling mouth one ), what am I supposed to do if I get one of those but no way to cure corruptions? Reset? I know you can get some corruption cure from quests, but they are limited and I'm not too comfortable just relying on those.

Thanks much for the helps.