Hey there! New poster, 5+ year player and lurker. Had my first gate close recently and of course I'm aspiring for that Ultra. While I know the process down to the T, I am not comfortable with a route. Also I'm not comfortable with alignment changing. If anyone had the time to A. Post letting me know their process for changing alignment during an ultra attempt including if there is a point where it's practically impossible if your too high leveled. And B. If there is anyone out there who does enough ultra attempt reps that they can layout their exact route or just approximate level when doing each task that'd be awesome (obviously you can omit level for tasks required in normal ending as I'm familiar with those). It's a bit overwhelming and off putting to attempt it without having a good layout for my strategy. I'm good at adapting to what I'm given but bad at performing without some sort of direction. Thanks! And apologies for the text wall I'm posting this on my phone during a 10 minute break at work lol. My mind is preoccupied with thoughts or becoming an Avatar!