Hey guys. I've been away for a while and I see a lot of changes in the game, almost universally good.
I'm switching from ~R59 or something, all the way to R87.
The UI takes some getting used to and some customization but nothing I can't handle.

However, I seem to be missing something, namely "drop all items" command.
Drop has been overhauled and now filtering can be used with it for multiple items which is great.
However, when I'm changing alignment but have low piety, I want to drop all items except a single artifact, to avoid curse/dust.
How can I do that quickly? Is there a variable somewhere? It used to be :d+ command in the old versions but that seems to be missing now, at least in the extended drop menu.

Second thing, I deliberately avoided reading about new quests and locations.
Is the new content as obscure as back in the old days, when people were discovering ultras etc, or is it more streamlined so that you can stumble upon all the new stuff in the course of a regular gameplay?
I'm not a speedrunner and I like to grind and fully explore all locations so I guess I will find most of the stuff eventually but still.
I'm worried that my old habits might hinder me in some ways, like always talking to the mystic while N, or slaying random dwarven children to switch alignment quickly or even killing everybody in the assassin's guild before the final dive, to get the dagger and pair it with its twin in bdc.
Anything you can tell me without spoiling the fun of discovering new content?

Finally, thumbs up for artifact whips at last. Got precrowned with a whip of extinction on my GE mindcrafter.