As never myself reached endgame one thing bugs me quite a lot after watching streamers go through it and it is the generic endgame for all classes. There is basically two forms of endgame archer/mage and warrior endgame types. Former is ranged attacks whether magic or missiles, latter just press arrow key where monster is. There is practically no difference between thief/assassin/beastfighter/monk/paladin/warrior (and merchant/farmer/smith/barbarian/...), only different endgame play is wizard/archer where you keep distance (that includes necromancer/druid/mindcrafter/elementalist/...). While low level play is crazy different, endgame is generic distance or close combat. Shouldn't high level rewards be rebalanced so that druid will have lvl 50 bear on top of good spells, necromancer will have a reason to summon lvl100 skeleton or army of skeletons or similar, with all magic users just using magic missile and fireball and all melee classes just charging at enemies the endgame feels very unlike the start of the game. Not really something to complain about that much as I have never reached it myself, but maybe higher level talents/bonuses should be actually things that impact playstyle (forgetting things like more food from wilderness at lvl 50, rangers just suck)