Background:
I have played ADOM since the 90's, v0.9. Had posted some bugs to Thomas and played intermittently but really got into it v1.1.1. After not playing for well over a decade I found this game on an old HDD and started playing over Christmas!

So back in the day I only ever finished regular victory, Human Monk was my YAVP. My goal now is Chaos victory and Ultimate victory. Am playing 1.1.1 for nostalgia but may try new version after I get these wins (though I prefer ascii).

Am running with a Gnomish Bard (my fav combo that I could never get to work) and have a promising char. Finished Gaab bays quests at level 19 and got stuck as was super weak offensively. Found helm of water breathing and accidentally killed the water dragon whilst trying to steal in the dark (she can detect theft in dark but not fight I found out). That netted me 10 levels and decent treasures to get through ToEF and Darkforge.

Now have finished Water, Earth, Fire, but am wondering what to do next. I have some dragon slaying ammo is that enough to go for stone circle? Have smithed up my gear and am 105/52 DV/PV. I can do about 60 base damage melee and missiles if on berserk mode.
I've saved up all my attribute potions as my willpower is a bit low and waiting to boost that up with Garth and morgia to get max value (I ate bugs).
Have some wishes up my sleeve but was saving them for Andor fight? I have plenty scrolls of chaos resistance and decent gear so wasn't sure what to wish for, maybe speed?
Am level 35 and my current speed is 160. I drank from pools and got rid of my dooming and have invisibility. Am crowned L+.

TLDR: need tips for finishing ULE, have wishes, still to do is Sharad Waador, Stone Circle, Emperor Moloch, Air Orb, Filk, Malakal (is he needed?).

Thanks! =)