1) Food/weight - I've already lost several characters due to starvation, so I've attempted to stock up on food from the shop in the starting village. However, food is quite heavy, so I can't carry very much. What am I to do? This was actually more of a problem on my fighters as their starting equipment is quite heavy. Suggestions? Should I be munching on corpses in the dungeon instead?

2) Spell/projectile aiming - I know how to aim in the 8 directions, but how do I target something that isn't aligned with my character?

3) I'm still having problems healing up between fights. I know that the healing skill speeds up regeneration automatically. What does first aid do and what do I need to use it? Someone said something about a candle being good for healing for new characters? Where do I find one of these? The only shop in the only village I've found has nothing but food.

4) Dungeon SW of village - I always start here (is there a better place?). My current elementalist actually made it to the bottom (i think), but, unlilke my other characters, I can't find the mad carpenter to finish the quest. I made it to level 7, I think, but can't find another >. I retraced my steps all the way out of the dungeon but couldn't find him.

5)Character Generation - Is there a way to assign stats or are the only options random and answering questions? Any insight on how the questions work?

6)My elementalist learned the spell "fireball" automatically at 2nd or 3rd level. After one use, it disappeared. This happened 2 or 3 times. Now, after casting it, it is still on my spell list. What's going on here?

7) I've met Jhared in the dungeon several times and when I tell him I want to "learn", he says that I must how that I can exert mercy. What does this mean and what must I do?

8) Locked/jammed doors - On most characters, I just kick these down. As a caster, can I destroy them with my spells somehow?

9) Tactics - What exactly does changing tactics do and which should I choose as a mage? Fighter? I know that offense goes up and defense goes down and vice versa, depending on which way you go. Is speed/healing affected? What else?

Thanks very much! Loving the game so far