Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Nomic 1.0

Already failed, I'm too ashamed to say how. Let's just say that I get bored very quickly playing trolls.
    All Treasure Hunters should be shot.

I will be running a veto character against Kyreles' motion to insert a plot (I know I already have another veto running against a different motion, but it's not on this computer).

Sword (again?) high elf barbarian. Interesting. I definitely have never played this combination before. I have 19 starting Le...
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Hm, what is this?

I vote in favor of Kyreles' motion to insert a plot.
    I vote against Stellian's motion of guilt and shame.
    I vote in favor of Joe's Restiricted action motion.

Let me think about that proof thing a bit more...

I now have to update the score on the talkly-nomic post?
    ADOM General's warning: Treasure Hunting causes slowness, frailty, terrible markmanship and is dangerous to your characters' health

i also running veto PC agains kyreles' INSTERT A PLOT abomination... on the server if it is up
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

The motion entitled: The IT ARE PROOF motion has been vetoed.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

The motion entitled: Kyreles' motion to insert a plot has been vetoed.

I was wondering how the treasure hunter messages ended up in all of the signatures. I completely forgot about this thread.

I vote against Joe's motion of restricted action.
    I vote against stellian's motion of guilt and shame.

Pick Nose motion: I motion that Pick Pockets be renamed "Pick Nose". Every use of Pick Pockets (Pick Nose, after passing the motion) in-game must be accompanied by the participant picking his or her out-of-game nose. Items obtained through Pick Pockets (Pick Nose) in-game must be renamed in context and conversation to include a nose-related play on words.

For instance, the bracers of war could be referred to as the boogers of war. A potion of booze could be referred to as a potion of sneeze, and so forth.
    Last edited by Silfir; 04-18-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

I will be running a veto character against the pick nose motion.

I rolled a Sword-born hurthling monk.

[edit]Dead.
    Last edited by JellySlayer; 04-18-2012 at 06:07 PM.

wait, this means that my veto PC has been vetoed...

wait, no it doesn't. I remember there was some rule, somewhere, that allows me to
    use this PC to veto a seperate motion??? Maybe?

I don't know what to veto though, so I will just win, then cancel whatever comes
    along that I don't like.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Are you guys using Nomic as an excuse to play adom? It's not like there are game-breaking motions that will benefit some Nomic players.
    I like my women like my ADOM loot - hunted as treasure and in extra quantity.