Page 40 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwarf Merchant : Paint Picture.

In a fairly poor attempt to bring back the focus of this thread...

nathrakh Guest

Funniest thing was Grey with his speed runner... he got like 10+ times snakes, he got his 2nd wish and wished for "More snakes!" :-D

Have at thy!
    I've won with the following classes ; Monk and Bard.

Am I surprised? No. I have a looong memory.

> 03-10-2009, 07:53 PM
    > Elone
    >
    > I feel almost offended. I luv my gal and she luvs me,
    > and neither of us is anywhere close to... feeling/doing
    > what you described. Well (lets be realistic!) if you
    > cant imagine living with a girl, then why not look,
    > umm, elsewhere?
    > [Note: Definitely not meant to offend you or anyone.]

You've tossed out hints in the past : )

I think certain words in this thread fall
    under the heading of socially retarded.
    Here are a few examples:

> hiding behind feminised deciet

Yeah Elone, you should be honest, like guys.

> you are a slave to your feminism

Sale on mind reading lessons, I assume. Well,
    you get what you pay for...

> women tend to fend off the thougt of
    > affection based on simply sexuality

Yes, and my dog tends to avoid jumping over
    my nieghbor's electrified cattle fence ever since
    the day his front legs cleared it, but his back legs didn't.

> just follow the humor of being silly - (WHY SO SERIOUS?)

In a discussion between 10 and 1, it is somewhat
    different being the 1, as opposed to 1 of the
    other 10, especially if the conversation seems to
    be centering around the 1. I think the response of
    "you are being immature" is entirely appropriate
    and non-socially retarded.

P.S. I'm just as L+ in real life as charged in the 'drugs' thread.
    ADOM is the place for being C-
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

You ADOM male gamers arent problematic! In fact, you're something that my peer girls would calle "safe" (as in 'safe company'), for being nerds and stuff =P
    I want to show these peer girls just how unsafe an ADOM player can be. I've done ToEF with 0 sources of fire resistance, baby. I'm dangerous. I use COLOR=#FFFFCC for invisible text.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Quote Originally Posted by _Ln_ View Post
    I think I'll go drink vodka and kill some bears with my bare hands. Does this comment look less disturbing to you?
    As long as you eat the bears afterward, and don't get too urt, it's ok by me
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Good morning sunshine!

@LN: Go to www.google.com, type find chuck norris and hit "I feel lucky".

@Dudley: Well I dont know in which way he meant the word "charming", but right now, friendship was on my mind. I do not really plan on flirting with most of you just yet. Now if we were talking Sadface!...

@nathrakh: I missed that in my absence! Funny!! However, it confuses me why someone would waste turns to get more wishes, and then waste another turn (and a wish) in a speedrun, unless they planned to die within a few moments.

@gut: Wow gut. Just wow. This is pretty much what I would have written yesterday if I was not already sleepy. Thank you for defending my point there, how did you know what I was going to say? However I already forgave Doorsfan... He apologised via PM which I accepted. Dont worry, he'll behave now. Or I'll arrange his organs in alphabetic order.

Following is a brief update on that relationship. It's not a happy story and I dont recommend you to read it.

> 03-10-2009, 07:53 PM
    > Elone
    >
    > I feel almost offended. I luv my gal and she luvs me,
    > and neither of us is anywhere close to... feeling/doing
    > what you described.

After a year and a half she left me for another male. I barely survived the loss. The first day I was in a shock. Next seven days I did not eat or talk to my family or go out, I just cried whenever not sleeping. For another month I still refused to talk to anyone, family or not. After about seven months of recovery time, I made my first day in which I did not think oh her for one whole day at once. She was everything to me, the rest of the world faded in importance compared to her. So, she left me for this guy... after two days after they held hands for the first time, they slept in the same house, and he slowly woke her up and sexually took advantage of her while she was too sleepy to say 'no', taking her virginity in the process. So they started some sort of relationship, except that he did not love her nor care about her needs. For example, a girlie may take longer to finish than a male. He never waits for her, she gets to finish once in 10-20 times. Or for another example, they dont use protection because the guy "doesnt enjoy it that way", but he's sure to disappear if an accident happens. And "accidents" happen, being that this is an accident as much as hitting CTRL+T under a water trap while wearing equipment of full iron, 20 spellbooks and no blanket - in other words, it's only a matter of time. Or uh, another example! He cheats on her. One day he forgot to log out of his facebook and went AFK, she saw his facebook where he was talking about it with a girl with whom he did it. They had a lot of argument and he promised that "he wont do it again". I told her not to trust him if she values her sanity and herself as a girl, but she said that he promised, and that she'll stop talking to me if I try to further sabotage her relationship. Bleh, I was warning her for HER sake, not because of my jealousy. I mean, he wont stop! He'll just hide more carefully. So uhh, 3 days later he cheated on her again. And when she found out 2 months later, he promised that "he really wont do it again this time". I wonder how many times did she NOT find out, really. How their relationship STILL continues I dont know, but WTF? I was always by her side when she needed me, always thinking of her wellbeing more than my own, being both her friend and lover, giving her even more than I thought I had. Heck, she doesnt get to finish when they are being naughty, as opposed to 4-5 times in a row while with me! Not because I last longer than that guy, but because she was THE priority to me... When choosing males, why do girls always choose the worst male possible?

Well there it is. Your memory is impressive, gut. Incase she ever reads this, I still love her. I'll go do something else now. I will likely do my drawings in a little bit, too.

@fazisi: The hex colour code that you chose, may be the perfect camouflage... while the chiffon yellow gives a small hint of letters. But the function of stealth is not necessarily to hide the text, but most often to show that there is SOME text while making it unreadable until you select it (which most of the people will). Our chiffon yellow is not so much of a hiding tool, as it is a spoiler space so as not to feel any text forced upon the readers if they're not in a mood for it. And as a good teasing tool!

"I want to show these peer girls just how unsafe an ADOM player can be. I've done ToEF with 0 sources of fire resistance, baby. I'm dangerous."

Should I say that to my peers and see what they say?
    Last edited by Elone; 03-11-2010 at 05:35 AM.
    ▼ All their fault. ▼

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    As long as you eat the bears afterward, and don't get too urt, it's ok by me
    Well it sounds like he's a beastfighter so he should be fine. My question is why he is wasting perfectly a perfectly good potion of booze by DRINKING it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elone View Post
    When choosing males, why do girls always choose the worst male possible?
    Heh, a lot of males have that very same question and were hoping a female would be able to answer it

@ prime : <3 your humour
    @ Elone : The answer to your final question is that they don't choos the worst man, they just choose the one they love. Love often tends to be stupid and one minded (duh, the girl i'm loving atm is boyfriended, it's a hard relationship because i don't want her relationship to deteriorate becausee of me (which probably isn't gonna happen) but at the same time i see how much of a bastard her boyfriend is ...
    You also seem to have a rapid recovery delay... i've already seen some 16months cases. man, (well woman), the number of times they tried to suicide <.<
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game