PDA

View Full Version : JADE gods

The Metro Gnome
01-22-2010, 11:43 PM
JADE would be really cool if you had more interaction with the various gods. Such as going to their lair (or palace) and getting quests to slay a troublesome monster (or a rival god). And they could have a giant heap of treasure like the water dragon's lair, including a special artifact used by that god. Also a few monsters (like solars and holy slayers and such) for some flavor elements (and get ticked if you attack their god)

Of course, you'd have to be crowned (or invited) by that god to go to it (and maybe a certain level) and if you change alignment to a god's you killed, he can't help you or you sacrifice to him.

So, what you ya'll think?

Sradac
01-23-2010, 06:55 PM
i think i want to jade released before we put in end game content!

The Metro Gnome
01-23-2010, 08:13 PM
Who said this stuff is end game?

xan
01-24-2010, 08:13 AM
it would be cool to do quests for your god if you were a priest or a paladin type of character

i'm not sure about the idea of killing gods.

unless there is a larger array of minor gods, perhaps in a similar vein to the cat lord

Dudley
01-24-2010, 08:39 AM
Yeah...
or you could become a pillar of law/pillar of order ? by slaying the apropriate ennemies?
I've ofte wondered why someone would not go mad after seeing his dog killed and kill his gods (the pillars) when he kills andor.
OR he could be too powerful and cumbersome for aformentionned gods ^^

Nezur
01-25-2010, 07:02 PM
Check out the previous religion discussion (http://www.adom.de/forums/showthread.php?t=60).